June 3-4, 2015
Additional Event Information:
As part of The BRAIN Initiative®, NIH intends to initiate a program of collaborative partnerships between clinical/academic researchers and corporate manufacturers of devices for human brain modulation and recording, to address the compelling need for a streamlined path for developing and integrating innovative new technologies for human brain research. The purpose of this workshop is to:
- Bring together stakeholders and interested parties to disseminate information on opportunities for research using latest-generation devices for CNS neuromodulation and interfacing with the brain in humans.
- Describe the proposed NIH framework for facilitating and lowering the cost of new studies using these devices.
- Discuss regulatory and intellectual property considerations.
- Solicit recommendations for data coordination and access.
- BRAIN PPP Program Goals (PDF - 69KB)